|Note: not all of these are DIY, some are from photography pages. I think that it would be pretty easy to do a DIY version of these though! I would love to see your ideas!|
- Lady Gaga Glasses~ These are super nifty and require two photo key chains and a pair of sunglasses.
- Zombie shoes~ These look so cool. I can imagine walking around on trick or treat day with these. Maybe you could take some plain gardening gloves and do a similar work of art on them, paint your face, and voila! Costume! PS~ I couldnt actually find these on the page it was pulled from, but there is a LOT of other great art there!
- Martha Stewart Costume~ So simple- A raincoat and an umbrella with stuffed dogs and cats sewn? velcroed? glued? onto it. You'll have to check out the tutorial to find out more...
- Nightmare before Christmas face art~ I think this is just so cool!
- Two-Face Batman character face art~ This does not come with a tutorial, but you could easily do a DIY Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde sort of face paint.
- Bat hoodie dress~ This is a cute idea for those who don't want to go to extremes with their costumes.(the link is to the etsy shop that sold it, I thought it was a DIY, but I was wrong)
- Super Family~Loving this family costume idea, and it was all handmade! Phew! I think I would HAVE to be Supermom to pull that off!
- Beautiful ghoul face art~ I LOVE it! So dainty and stylish, while also being very Halloween-y.
- Sugar Skull Face art~ I love this one too! Love the flowers in the hair, a very feminine skull, if that is possible.
- Facebook~ Har Har. This one is SO simple, using a cereal box! You could also paint your face green and write "Book-worm" on it.
For the kids:
(Sorry the picture is so small!) Also, most of these are for boys, since I have a boy I was pinning boy costume ideas for myself.
1. Cowboy~ Even though this is from an online costume store(40 bucks!) , I think it would be fairly easy to DIy.
- 2. Cat in the Hat~ Isnt that cute! For the kid that loves him or her some PBS Cat in the Hat show, or the Dr. Seus books. This is also from a halloween store, but if you put your child in all black sweats, then glue/sew/velco white and red felt for the details, and use the # 3 Tutorial for the hat, and you would be set.
3. Cat in the Hat Hat~ This tutorial from Little Birdie Secrets is so easy to follow. Would go great with #2.
4. Gnome~ With the recent popularity of Gnomeo and Juliet, this costume is sure to be a hit with the other little trick or treaters. I love that the person who posted this Tute used mostly stuff that she had on-hand!
5. DIY Cowboy~ This one is super cute, and comes with a short tutorial! Also from Little Birdie Secrets- she also has a bunch of other costume ideas, check them out!
6. Super Why costume~ Wow, this Super Why costume looks super easy to do! From Just Treadmilling Around.
7. DIY Robot~ Genius!
8. DIY Choo Choo~ Also Genius- I love the use of vinyl records as wheels.
9. Mega-Man~ I am fascinated by this Tutorial. I seriously thought about using this! There is so much detail and thought put into it. I cant believe that the helmet was made out of a bike helmet and a frisbee!
10. Balloon Basket~ Another Awesome idea! Maybe next year, for my little one. So easy to do. I'm wondering if I can put enough balloons on it to actually make my son float a few inches off the ground! LOL! Seriously, that would be awesome.
11. Go, Diego Go.~ Yeah, this is just a picture from the popular cartoon. I pinned this as inspiration in case I decided to use Diego as a costume choice for my son. He loves Diego! I think it would be easy to make a Diego costume.
12. Thing 1 and Thing 2~ I was contemplating using the Cat in the Hat as a costume choice, and making a family thing of it and getting red shirts for his father and myself. I'm sure we would have been a hit!
13. DIY Lego Indiana Jones~ Someone said that this is creepy looking, but I think that it would great for an adult or teenager to wear.
14. Adorable Max (Wild Thing) ~ This one is from etsy. 150 bucks! Phew, I'm too poor for that. But its still adorable!
15. Young Artist~ Oui, this costume is cute! $30, costumecraze.com
16. Prince Charming~ All those little princesses waltzing around on Trick or Treat night will love this little Charming costume! From Make it and Love it.
17. Buzz Lightyear DIY~ Looks much better than those store-bought Buzz costumes, doesnt it?
And... for those dog lovers out there.....
Isnt that dog so CUTE? What a well behaved model. Both of these, as well as others! Are from the Flirty Guide click here to see them.
Well, that wraps this post up. I hope you got a kick out of all the costumes! Thanks for reading. :)