CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pre-school Play: Cloud Dough:))

   I was blog cruising yesterday and was eventually led here: Pre-school Play: Cloud Dough:)) I was amazed at this simple yet wonderdul project! I will now tell you why.
   I bought my son a Moon Dough kit for Christmas last year, and we both loved it. We spent hours molding the dough and making little farm animals from it. But, alas, I soon realized that each time we played with it, we were losing some of it. Before too long we were running low. Now we only have a single small lump. I thought oh no, now I have to get more. But I'm cheap thrifty, so I first tried to find a recipe online to make it myself. No luck.
    So I was really excited when I came across this post! It only takes two very inexpensive ingredients to make this "cloud dough," which from the pictures looks similar to moon dough, or moon sand. I can't wait to make this myself! I hope you stop by the Pre-school Play blog and check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment