CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Adalynn's Bow Box!

Tonight's post is super extra special! I just found out that a very good friend of mine has her own Etsy shop!

I am super excited!

I have decided that I MUST  post a bit about her and share her shop with anyone who will see this! First, a little background. I have known my friend Lindsay ever since we were in high school together, and she is the sweetest person ever. Seriously. She is a stay-at-home mommy of two wonderful young children, and she would do anything for them. Her husband joined the Army shortly after they married and is now deployed, creating a situation which would be tough for any family. The good news is, since he has been overseas, she has had the time and opportunity to stay home and take care of their kids. In her spare time, she makes the cutest little bows and headbands for her daughter. She decided that she would make some extras and sell them for a bit of extra income. Which I think was a wonderful idea!
So, without further ado, I will now present you with my Favorite Etsy shop of ALL time! 

Adalynn's Bow Box!  

Please, Please, PLEASE visit her shop and check out her adorable handmade bows! She puts in a lot of hard work to make them! And it will get me some major friend points for referring you to her! =)  P.S. Did I mention that they are pretty cheap, as well as adorable?
Here are some of my faves!



Isn't it cute!?

I love that you can choose which decoration you would like to attach to it! I like both!
PS~ Christmas will be here before you know it! 

And finally, a glimpse of the adorable little girl who started all of this bow-making, Lindsay's daughter.
LOOK @ THOSE GORGEOUS CURLS!
She is modeling a very cute green and pink bow, also for sale!




Thanks for looking and happy shopping! There are many more bows to choose from on Lindsay's Etsy Page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment