CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hurray for *FREE* stuff!

Are you a scrapbooker, like me? O.k., I may be exaggerating somewhat on my scrapbooking ability. I guess my scrapping one vacation scrapbook that only has about 7-8 pages filled does not make me, in any shape or form, a scrapbooker. I have tons of scrapping supplies, I simply never get around to doing it. However, I just came across something interesting on Pinterest. Here it is:


It is a printable journal card for scrapbookers. I love it. I immediately, upon seeing it, clicked the link of origin and came upon a blogger! And it turns out that there are a lot more scrapbooking freebies on her blog! Now, I'm not a stingy person, so I decided to share her blog with everyone, (all one of you =D) who will read my blog. I hope you enjoy this and any other great finds you stumble upon @ the Sweetly Scrapped blog. Have fun! I am also placing the link to her blog on my links page, for future reference. 


P.S. I was going through yesterday's mail this evening, (yeah, I am a slacker) and I found a sealed card from Wal-mart. I don't know if they have been remodeling any Wal-marts in your area, but all 3 of the ones closest to me have been changed around inside. It's been a pain the rear, to say the least. I used to know exactly where the clearanced clothes were, darn-it! Now I can't find anything! Anyway, I suppose to apologize in a way to customers, Wal-mart sent out $5 gift cards! Not big bucks, but I'll take it! Hurray for free stuff! If anyone actually reads this and got one as well, I'd love to know! Drop me a comment!

Thanks!
~Alisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment