CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pottery Barn Virtual Room Planner

 Today I spent a good amount of time on the Pottery Barn website. I had a lot of fun! I watched a video of how to make halloween treat balls for kids. (Would be a great addition to the neighborhood kids' treat bags!)   :)
Another thing that I found was the virtual room planner that is on the site. It is pretty great. You can choose from already made layouts or you can design your own. You choose the dimensions of the walls, closets, etc, and then choose from a dropdown list of Pottery Barn furniture and accesories to place in the room. I think that when I am finally able to move into my house I will definitely use it to plan my room layouts. I got a headstart today on my son's future room. Note: I am almost definitely not going to buy the furniture that I used, but I think that it's a great way to see how the room could look with similar items. Here is the simple room that I designed for my son.



I like the simplicity and cleanliness of it. I left out his two toyboxes and of course you cannot see all the wall hangings and stuff like that, which would definitely clutter the room up a lot, but I am very happy with it overall. Now to do the rest of the rooms of the house!
P.S. They also have a bed designer, a crib designer, and a Benjamin Moore color wheel to help you choose a paint color.
If you decide to check it out, have fun! And...
Thanks for reading!
: }

0 comments:

Post a Comment