CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My little Preschool Cowboy

Howdy!
I just have to blog about my weekend. About Sunday, to be specific. We had a great day! I asked a friend of mine to do me a huge favor and photograph Cota for me since I am too cheap to pay for pictures from a studio that are just "ok." This way I have someone who is experienced in photography taking the pictures, I get more natural pictures and dont have to worry about Cota being shy and uncooperative. Then I dont have to worry about copyright infringement if I want to post the pics online or reproduce them. And it was free! Cant beat that! Here is a little preview of some of the pics after I edited them using picnik.com.







I love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment