CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Goodwill Goodies

Went to my local Goodwill today and found a few things that I probably could have lived without, but made my day better, at any rate. Here is a basic shot of a few of the things. These are from the table that holds items that survived being clearanced by Target. None of these items were more $.50!

Those clear stamps, fifty cents! Those two sets of stencils, seventy-five cents total! I also bought a magazine holder for 1.50 and a mirror for $2.00. Plus several twenty-five cent books and a cowboy hat for my son. My total order came to eleven dollars and change!


Now that I got that off my chest, on to the first use of one of the items. The engraving art buttons. I really fell in love with these. I let my son decorate them all by himself. I love his little artistic scratchings. He loved making them. Wouldn't even let me do one myself, lol. And even if I didn't love them, I could just pop them apart and put a picture or a printable into them and be good to go.
Now for pictures!



The product. Yep, cost one quarter! :)

Hard at work creating a masterpiece

Putting it all together

Ta-Da!
I think he was happy with how it turned out. :)

Thanks for visiting! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment